Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Never fear, the Diesel Draft Analysis is here!

So I completely dropped the ball with finishing the post draft review, and I can do nothing but profusely apologize and hope you will still continue to be loyal readers. Seeing as I now have some free time, I will not only be finishing the post-draft recap but I will also do a look forward to the 2009 college football season. I mentioned it in passing last year, but I will come out and officially say that this is one of the better drafts I have seen in some time. There are more then ten players I could rattle off the top of my head who I would consider worthy of being a top ten pick in the draft, and that’s without many of the Juniors who I fully expect to leave after this year. Armed with some additional knowledge, hopefully you will all be able to enjoy the games you probably would not have watched otherwise, like Florida vs. Troy. Enough with the blabber and on to the coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment