Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Who to look for at this weekend’s East-West Shrine Game

I promise there is good player specific coverage to come; I’m just finishing up all of my games right now so I have as much information for you all as possible (and it’s a VERY large amount, the most to date). Since I haven’t given you many updates, what I want to do here is give you a taste for what’s to come by outlining some of the prospects to pay special attention to in this weekend’s East-West Shrine game (which will air on ESPN2 from what I know).

The next two posts are broken down into the East and West rosters and who you should be watching come Saturday. With the Senior Bowl approaching shortly after this, I expect to do the same for that game.

I hope you enjoy, and be on the lookout over the next two weeks for more updates. If you have a gmail account, I believe you can subscribe to the blog as well on the right hand side, which will send you notifications of updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment