Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The bad news…

I have come to the unfortunate realization that I am terrible with time estimates, especially now having a newborn at home.

So this season will be ‘Diesel Draft Analysis Light’. I won’t be posting the detailed player breakdowns I had the past two years as I just simply don’t have the time before the draft will be upon us. I probably won’t be breaking down the Senior Bowl on CoverItLive either for the same reason.

What I will do though is provide random posts here and there on some of my general thoughts of this year on some of the more talked about prospects (or the prospects that aren’t being talked about but I think should be), and I will also still do a few mock drafts before Draft Weekend is upon us.

I will be up on CoverItLive for all three days of the draft though, so I hope all of my regular readers will join like last year and we will have a blast once again.

What I’d also like to do is answer any questions you may have, as a nice way to give back since I won’t be doing the full analysis of all players. So feel free to drop a comment in the comments section below this post with any questions on teams or players you want me to post about, and I will do my best to keep up and write any thoughts I have from the notes I have collated through this college football season. It can even be about your favorite team, like what do I feel the Houston Texans need to address this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment