Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LIVE DRAFT BLOG- Thursday through Saturday

For those that joined in last year, I will be running the Live Blog for the entire draft once again. All you have to do is go to the website during the draft and you will be able to interact live with me and any of the other loyal Diesel Draft Analysis followers.

Since I am off work on Thursday and Friday, the coverage will go as long as it needs to. Plus, the second through third rounds will be up by tomorrow afternoon, and if I’m feeling saucy I may throw a fourth round in for good measures.

I hope you will all join me for fun, laughs, and Draft Day madness this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm down. I'll probably be a little late tomorrow night due to a softball game, but other than that it's on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try and tune in just so I can see your reaction when Tebow gets drafted tonight in round 1. You have to admit the guy is a winner.

    ReplyDelete