Saturday, March 20, 2010

Big Ten- Minnesota

Erick Decker, WR, Sr- I absolutely love Decker and I think he’s flying extremely far under the radar because of a late season injury. Yes, it is a foot injury and that is bad for skill position players, but I think it makes his value that much better. He’s big, physical, he gets separation from the DB, and he does a great job of using his body to position himself and shield off the defender to make the catch uncontested. He’s a great leaper and he had some of the best hands I saw all year. I’d be willing to take a stab at him in the late second round for a team like Baltimore that may go defense in the first. If he makes it to the third, he’s a bonafide steal!

Adam Weber, QB, Sr- He’s not consistent at all, and I don’t think he has a future at the next level.

Lee Campbell, MLB, Sr- Campbell is a nice looking prospect. He’s always around the ball, he shows decent speed, he’s a solid blitzer, and a good tackler. He’s still learning how to play the position as he is a former DE, so he’s a work in progress. He’d fit nicely as a back up ILB in a 3-4 though, and I could see him getting drafted in the later rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment