Thursday, March 4, 2010

Updated Material Coming Soon!

I know I am behind with putting up all of my player evaluations and team needs, but it’s a crazy time for yours truly right now so I have not had the time to dedicate to this as much as I would like.
What will be coming over the next few weeks are all of my player evaluations. And when I said before this is the most I have ever done, it means I have just over 120 pages in a word document with nothing but notes I’ve taken while watching games this past year! I’m going to break these down by conference, and list out the teams I actually got to see play. Since I do have a life and a full time job outside of this, there is no way for me to see all teams play each season. But with the accumulated years of doing this, I end up seeing the vast majority of these draft eligible players, so I feel I have a good read on this year’s draft.

I will probably also skip the ‘team needs’ section this year due to time constraints. I will go right into the mock drafts after all of the evals are done, and I will probably touch very lightly on the combine. As many of you will know from last year, I’m not a huge fan of moving my grade on a player one way or another based on combine results. It’s very helpful to confirm what you may have seen from watching these guys play, but it should never be taken on face value alone (as a great athlete does not always make a great football player).

No comments:

Post a Comment