Monday, February 16, 2009

Player Evaluations

So I finally get to some real content. Player evaluation is my forte, so this is what I've been waiting for. I have over two years worth of notes from games I have watched of these senior and junior prospects, so this could get long. It's tough to break this down into an easy to read format, so here is what will be done: I will break down the bowl games from this year, as this gives the best look at the majority of the teams in college football (since there are about 120 bowl games now). I will then cover the all star games (Shrine and Senior Bowls), and if there are any teams/players left, I'll cover them in the 'rest of the pack' section.

Now before you start thinking I am rating these players solely on the bowl games, think again. Take Oklahoma for example. Not counting the National Championship game, I saw the Sooners play five times this year. So even if I am only listing a team one time, I'm actually using all of my notes on those players from several games throughout this year and years past.

No comments:

Post a Comment